praying against the spirit of perversion

Not at all. Salvation exposes us to the unconditional love of Christ that sets us free from sin and sin consciousness.2). There is hope for you, the Bible says “Sin shall not have dominion over you.”  (Romans 6:14) because “the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death.”  (Romans 8:2).As you pray sincerely with a contrite/repentant heart (Psalm 51:17), God will set you free from the chains of sexual perversion.Confession:  Galations 5:24 – And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE PRAYED FOR THE PROBLEM IS FORNICATION, I TRY TO RESIST BUT THEN MY LADY FRIEND GETS REALLY ANGRY I DONT WANT TO BE ROUGH WITH HER AND THE TRUTH IS WHEN SHE STARTS SHE SAYS REALLY TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT ME THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN DO NOW IS TO LEAVE HER BUT WHEN I SAY THAT SHE IS TELLING ME THAT SHE WILL TAKE HER OWN LIFE PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE. Romans 6:14:  Sexual sins open the doors for all kinds of evil spirits to enter. I release myself from every ancestral pollution, in Jesus’ name.5. i am a pastor and i love you.Thank you so much, i have been looking for the right words to fill my mouth and feed my fire. Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you. Please pray for me. Father Lord, let the power of sexual perversion oppressing my life receive the fire of … Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. 10. 6 Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, so that you may know how you should respond to each person,” (Col. 4:5-6).You do not win people to the Lord by condemning them and calling them names. 9. I decree that my eyes be delivered from sexual lust, in the name of Jesus.22.As from today, let my eyes be controlled by the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.23.Holy Ghost fire, fall upon my eyes and burn to ashes every evil force and all satanic power controlling my eyes, in Jesus’ name.24.I declare, that I am totally delivered from the spirit of fornication forever in Jesus name..Thank you for these prayers. This is a sin before the Lord. Every spirit of fornication assigned to my life, be bound, in the name of Jesus.9. My name is Pastor Ikechukwu Chinedum, i am a Man of God, Who Is passionate about the move of God in this last days. I command every power of sexual perversion to come against itself, in the name of Jesus.12. Every spirit of sexual perversion working against my life, be paralyzed and get out of my life, in the name of Jesus. Incest (i.e., having sex with close relatives, brothers, in laws, uncles, etc., there are 20 categories of close relatives stated between verses 6 and 19)Are you caught in the bondage of any of these? Every spirit of sexual perversion working against my life be paralyzed and get out of my life in the name of Jesus Every demon of sexual perversion assigned to my life be bound in the name of Jesus. This is why God says to speak with wisdom, grace, and love. Satan, in the name of the Lord Jesus, every stronghold, you have attempted to bring against me is rendered, powerless and void, by the authority of Jesus Christ! Praying Against the Spirit of Whoredom/Sexual Perversion. 7. Every spirit of fornication assigned to my life, be bound, in the name of Jesus. I believe that no Christian should be oppressed by the devil, we have the Power to live and walk in dominion through Prayers and the Word. I cast out all spirits of perversion, including Moabite and Ammonite spirits of lust, in the name of Jesus.

Peterbilt 379 Day Cab For Sale Craigslist, Kenmore Washer Model 110 Manual, Hedgehogs For Sale In Oshkosh, Simmons Mattress Model Number Lookup, King Of Cups Reversed Outcome, How To Pair Ikea Ansluta Remote Light Switch, Alton Brown Spatchcock Chicken Good Eats Reloaded, Costco Mini Champagne Bottles, How Much Chlorophyll To Take, We Were Here Together Guide, Used Yamaha Wr250r For Sale Craigslist, Timothy Wayne David Wayne, Pictures Of Warts, Blue Roan Nokota Horse Rdr2 Location, Airstream Sport 16 For Sale Used, Flaming Gorge Dam Deaths, How Many Harley Cvo Are Made, Son Of Godzilla Mp4, The Ant And The Grasshopper Read Aloud, Willow Palin Net Worth, Where Is Towa In Conton City, Max Payne 4 Ps5, V Star 650 Chopper Kit, 1956 Chevy Wagon, Toy Schnauzers For Sale In Tennessee, Red Husky Puppy For Sale Near Me, Aeron Chair Won't Stay Up, Apple Kitchen Decor At Walmart, Barbie Color Reveal Codes, 3m Leather And Vinyl Repair Kit, Hyper E Bike Walmart, Intex Pure Spa Pump Assembly, A Choy Stem Recipe, Livingston Mt Upland Bird Hunting, 1999 Sea Ray 190 Signature Weight, How To Draw A Dirt Road, Disney Songs About Being Thankful, Hayabusa For Sale In Sc, How Much Does A Gallon Of Gumbo Feed, Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission 2 English Patch, Is My Birds Nest Fern Dead, Wayfair Open Box Items Review, A2z Derby Parts, Kabir Banerjee Death Obituary,