Comes with old school Variflex Street Rage wheels from the 80's. Please check my other auctions as they are awesome!Independent 215 Skateboard Longboard Trucks w/ 70mm Kryptonics Wheels& Bearings This is a set of Independent 215 Skateboard Longboard Trucks with 70mm Kryptonics Wheels& Bearings. I will do my best to rectify any issues but if you don’t tell me first I can’t rectify anything. I'll be back to check out other gear for sure!" Shipped in bubblewrap and priority. You all know Indies, they turn well and are stong. If you do not have a PayPal account.

These are their ultra wide trucks for longboarding and ultra wide pool/pig boards.
"Smooth, quick and easy.

215 indys! All items are described to the best of our knowledge, if any item is not as described, please contact us immediately. Please contact me first before bidding. Please do not bid on my items. Please ask all questions before bidding. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Also now widely used as a downhill freeride/slide truck on drop through and top mount boards. Minimal wear. Scratched the coping a couple of times. Free set of risers and nuts and screws! Please email me. They have NEVER been involved in a grind. If you have a wrong or incorrect address registered with ebay items will not reach you! Please do not bid on my items. They have NEVER been involved in a grind. Get stoked! What you see is what you get. With a combined postage total, for all items purchased. NO BUSHINGS OR PIVOT CUP 1 SET OF 4 GRAVITY SKATEBOARD WHEELS. And an axle width 10 inch(255mm) Making them perfect for pool/old skool boards, in the 10" to 11.0+" width range, depending upon what wheels they are ridden with. ONE TRUCK DOESN'T HAVE THE KINGPIN NUT. You can pay through PayPal using your credit card. They are used but show very little wear for used used skateboard trucks. Please contact me first before bidding. Factory drilled for new school or old school bolt patterns. These have seen more use but have no flat spots and will still roll fine. Indy offers 104, 129, 139, 144, 149, 159, 169, and 215 size trucks that fit every size skateboard on the market. You can pay through PayPal using your credit card.

Payment is due within 48 hours of the end of auction.
The sooner you can have your item shipped. 215. We are all human so mistakes can happen but a chance to put things right is appreciated. If you have zero(0) feedback. Please be patient!International delivery sometimes takes up to 4 weeks due to your country's customs policies and regulations. First time bidders and buyers. Barely used. As is. They are used but show very little wear for used used skateboard trucks. Independent 215's 10 inch hanger Stage 10 Raw Pair Pair of new Independent 215 skateboard trucks. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: For more pics. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. This shop ROCKS!" Used only once or twice. gsrx_vers_525(GS 6.6.5(525) 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-14036859379-0xff-YOU ARE BIDDING ON A PAIR OF INDEPENDENT TRUCKS.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: For more pics. Check out all the latest pro and team trucks from Independent. Independent Trucks 129mm Stage 11 Forged Hollow Standard - Silver (set of 2) $105.72 New Independent Stage 11 Hollow Silver Anodized Black Skateboard Trucks Sz 159mm Veterans to the skateboarding industry for over 25 years, Independent Truck Co. shows no sign of letting up or cashing in. The item is good quality, but only one truck will arrive if you order this product despite the item advert stating :- Independent Stage-11 215 Standard Trucks x2 Polished Silver Width:10.00 Read more One person found this helpful Bear with us. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!For sale are these Independent 215 trucks. This item is being sold as is. Free shipping on all orders over $75! Very good used condition with normal signs of use(see photos) All items in photos are included: 2- Independent 215 Trucks- 10" Axle with 183mm Hangers 4- Kryptonics USA Wheels- 70mm 4- Bearings- Brand is unknown Terms For This Auction Payment is expected through PayPal within 48 hours of end of auction.

Please email me. It can't be beat." So the sooner the item is paid. Note: all measurements are approximate. Veterans to the skateboarding industry for over 25 years, Independent Truck Co. shows no sign of letting up or cashing in. Payment is due within 48 hours of the end of auction. We're a small local skate Buy Independent trucks, accessories, and clothing online here at Tactics. Since then, we've gone from a small time online and local retailer to a leader in the industry. Before bidding, please review all components(photos, text, terms, etc.
Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale In Ohio, Telltale Signs Guy Is Falling For You, Slow Down Sissel Sheet Music, English Bulldog Puppies 50 Off, Chausie Kittens For Sale Ohio, 2020 Toyota Prius Battery 202 V Nickel Metal Hydride, Spotted Feather Meaning, How To Make A Mattress Out Of Blankets, Hot Springs Spa Light Lens Leak, Mac Miller Real Youtube, Tiller To Wheel Conversion Jon Boat, Staircase To Nowhere Tattoo Meaning, Euphoria Israeli Tv Series Videos, What Does The Color Purple Mean In The Bible, Does Gideon Cheat On Eva, Craftsman Pressure Washer Replacement Parts, Pink Mango Bracelets Reviews, Middle Name For Colette, Pink Bearded Dragon For Sale, Who Played Brenda In Brenda's Got A Baby Video, Bird With Hair Sticking Up On Head, How Can You Tell If A Goose Is Male Or Female, Ammonia Pressure Temperature Chart Reta, Did Stjepan Hauser Get Married, Tim Cappello Tina Turner, Happy Gilmore Google Drive, Strike Up The Band Book, Ffxiv Samurai Guide 2019, Sureno 13 Ranks, Automotive Technology A Systems Approach 7th Edition, Ku'damm 59 Netflix, 100 Short Prayers, How Far Of A Distance Is It Recommended That A Pwc Stay From Large Ships, Salvage Viking Yacht, Tiny White Bugs In Soil Springtails, Types Of Noses By Race, God Bless The Child Chords, How Long Do Greenhouse Frogs Live, Honda 175 Sloper For Sale, Dewey The Cat Grave, I Am A God, Alex Guarnaschelli Daughter Health, Soleil Asha Gupta, Bayliner 160 For Sale Craigslist, Kamen Rider V3 Episode 1 Watch Online, American Red Cross Exchange Portal, How Fast Is 100cc, Free Bunk Bed With Stairs Building Plans, Doberman Puppies For Sale Craigslist, Monster Legends Hack, Shaking The Blues Away Wikipedia, Aloe Vera Stem Too Long, " />

independent 215 trucks for sale

Independent Trucks "Honestly, Tactics is the best online boardshop out there. of this auction and bid carefully and ask any questions before bidding. International Buyers– Please Note: Happy to quote postage via email if the shipping detail and costs do not appear in the auction.

Comes with old school Variflex Street Rage wheels from the 80's. Please check my other auctions as they are awesome!Independent 215 Skateboard Longboard Trucks w/ 70mm Kryptonics Wheels& Bearings This is a set of Independent 215 Skateboard Longboard Trucks with 70mm Kryptonics Wheels& Bearings. I will do my best to rectify any issues but if you don’t tell me first I can’t rectify anything. I'll be back to check out other gear for sure!" Shipped in bubblewrap and priority. You all know Indies, they turn well and are stong. If you do not have a PayPal account.

These are their ultra wide trucks for longboarding and ultra wide pool/pig boards.
"Smooth, quick and easy.

215 indys! All items are described to the best of our knowledge, if any item is not as described, please contact us immediately. Please contact me first before bidding. Please do not bid on my items. Please ask all questions before bidding. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Also now widely used as a downhill freeride/slide truck on drop through and top mount boards. Minimal wear. Scratched the coping a couple of times. Free set of risers and nuts and screws! Please email me. They have NEVER been involved in a grind. If you have a wrong or incorrect address registered with ebay items will not reach you! Please do not bid on my items. They have NEVER been involved in a grind. Get stoked! What you see is what you get. With a combined postage total, for all items purchased. NO BUSHINGS OR PIVOT CUP 1 SET OF 4 GRAVITY SKATEBOARD WHEELS. And an axle width 10 inch(255mm) Making them perfect for pool/old skool boards, in the 10" to 11.0+" width range, depending upon what wheels they are ridden with. ONE TRUCK DOESN'T HAVE THE KINGPIN NUT. You can pay through PayPal using your credit card. They are used but show very little wear for used used skateboard trucks. Please contact me first before bidding. Factory drilled for new school or old school bolt patterns. These have seen more use but have no flat spots and will still roll fine. Indy offers 104, 129, 139, 144, 149, 159, 169, and 215 size trucks that fit every size skateboard on the market. You can pay through PayPal using your credit card.

Payment is due within 48 hours of the end of auction.
The sooner you can have your item shipped. 215. We are all human so mistakes can happen but a chance to put things right is appreciated. If you have zero(0) feedback. Please be patient!International delivery sometimes takes up to 4 weeks due to your country's customs policies and regulations. First time bidders and buyers. Barely used. As is. They are used but show very little wear for used used skateboard trucks. Independent 215's 10 inch hanger Stage 10 Raw Pair Pair of new Independent 215 skateboard trucks. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: For more pics. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. This shop ROCKS!" Used only once or twice. gsrx_vers_525(GS 6.6.5(525) 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-14036859379-0xff-YOU ARE BIDDING ON A PAIR OF INDEPENDENT TRUCKS.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: For more pics. Check out all the latest pro and team trucks from Independent. Independent Trucks 129mm Stage 11 Forged Hollow Standard - Silver (set of 2) $105.72 New Independent Stage 11 Hollow Silver Anodized Black Skateboard Trucks Sz 159mm Veterans to the skateboarding industry for over 25 years, Independent Truck Co. shows no sign of letting up or cashing in. The item is good quality, but only one truck will arrive if you order this product despite the item advert stating :- Independent Stage-11 215 Standard Trucks x2 Polished Silver Width:10.00 Read more One person found this helpful Bear with us. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!For sale are these Independent 215 trucks. This item is being sold as is. Free shipping on all orders over $75! Very good used condition with normal signs of use(see photos) All items in photos are included: 2- Independent 215 Trucks- 10" Axle with 183mm Hangers 4- Kryptonics USA Wheels- 70mm 4- Bearings- Brand is unknown Terms For This Auction Payment is expected through PayPal within 48 hours of end of auction.

Please email me. It can't be beat." So the sooner the item is paid. Note: all measurements are approximate. Veterans to the skateboarding industry for over 25 years, Independent Truck Co. shows no sign of letting up or cashing in. Payment is due within 48 hours of the end of auction. We're a small local skate Buy Independent trucks, accessories, and clothing online here at Tactics. Since then, we've gone from a small time online and local retailer to a leader in the industry. Before bidding, please review all components(photos, text, terms, etc.

Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale In Ohio, Telltale Signs Guy Is Falling For You, Slow Down Sissel Sheet Music, English Bulldog Puppies 50 Off, Chausie Kittens For Sale Ohio, 2020 Toyota Prius Battery 202 V Nickel Metal Hydride, Spotted Feather Meaning, How To Make A Mattress Out Of Blankets, Hot Springs Spa Light Lens Leak, Mac Miller Real Youtube, Tiller To Wheel Conversion Jon Boat, Staircase To Nowhere Tattoo Meaning, Euphoria Israeli Tv Series Videos, What Does The Color Purple Mean In The Bible, Does Gideon Cheat On Eva, Craftsman Pressure Washer Replacement Parts, Pink Mango Bracelets Reviews, Middle Name For Colette, Pink Bearded Dragon For Sale, Who Played Brenda In Brenda's Got A Baby Video, Bird With Hair Sticking Up On Head, How Can You Tell If A Goose Is Male Or Female, Ammonia Pressure Temperature Chart Reta, Did Stjepan Hauser Get Married, Tim Cappello Tina Turner, Happy Gilmore Google Drive, Strike Up The Band Book, Ffxiv Samurai Guide 2019, Sureno 13 Ranks, Automotive Technology A Systems Approach 7th Edition, Ku'damm 59 Netflix, 100 Short Prayers, How Far Of A Distance Is It Recommended That A Pwc Stay From Large Ships, Salvage Viking Yacht, Tiny White Bugs In Soil Springtails, Types Of Noses By Race, God Bless The Child Chords, How Long Do Greenhouse Frogs Live, Honda 175 Sloper For Sale, Dewey The Cat Grave, I Am A God, Alex Guarnaschelli Daughter Health, Soleil Asha Gupta, Bayliner 160 For Sale Craigslist, Kamen Rider V3 Episode 1 Watch Online, American Red Cross Exchange Portal, How Fast Is 100cc, Free Bunk Bed With Stairs Building Plans, Doberman Puppies For Sale Craigslist, Monster Legends Hack, Shaking The Blues Away Wikipedia, Aloe Vera Stem Too Long,