Stock has been painted black. Early 1950’s production. Uncut, original buttplate. Name: Robert Toth: Plz, Ort: 6800 Feldkirch: Land: Österreich: Kontakt aufnehmen. 30-06 Springfield; 90% blue, very good bore, good stock, 24'' barrel, Fixed iron sights. 30-06 Springfield; 88% blue, good bore, good stock, 24'' barrel, Fixed iron sights. Nice! Walnut stock with Schnabel forearm and checkered pistol grip with grip cap. Side saftey... Husqvarna 1640 6.5x55 Bedded. Fixed rear sight.
To What Did The Storyteller Liken Artists And Poets Abeka, Fiddle Leaf Fig Outdoors Texas, Molar Mass Of Fe2o3, Skyrim Quests Checklist, Kriss Vector 22lr Extended Magazine, How To Get A Copy Of Your Ntn Report, Sun Joe Spx2598 Foam Cannon, How To Make An Iron Golem, How Did Chunky Kong Die, Would You Rather Imdb Parents Guide, Joy Ann Richards, List Of Bud Light Slogans, Breonna Taylor Employment History, Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End, Marcella Season 3 Release Date, Rooms To Go Sectional Slipcover, Which Type Of Muscle Fiber Is Highly Resistant To Fatigue And Injury, Log Cabin Quilt Pattern 12 Inch Block, Magpul Aics Magazine 450 Bushmaster, Used Football Launcher For Sale, Prada Logo Real Vs Fake, Yamaha Tt R110e For Sale Near Me, Porque Razones Te Ponen Suero Intravenoso, Guy's Grocery Games Winners 2018, How Many Hearts Does A Cow Have, Moped Scooter Repair Near Me, 47 Meters Down Full Movie, Jeremy Dow Ice Pilots, Daily 3 Midday Mi, The Land Of Stories The Enchantress Returns Ar Test Answers, Tears Of A Tiger Quotes, How To Trim Areca Palm Hedge, Comin Thro The Rye Translation, Mad Libs After Dark, Is Miracle Grow Good For Geraniums, Reserve America Phone Number Virginia, Tmodloader Texture Packs, If The World Was Ending Chords, How To Change Primary Address On Papa John's App, Julian Jacob Sweetea Age, Middle Name For Bobbie Girl, 15 Health Benefits Of Soursop Leaves, Hisun Vs Cf Moto, Enid Anne Loftis, Let's Be Cops Drive Mp4, Mary And Max Full Movie 123movies, Ozark Trail Sport Dome Tent 9x9, Truly Rose Hopper, " />

husqvarna 1640 6 5x55

Velocity with the partitions is 2700fps with H4350 powder and 2840fps with the ELD-X … Rubber recoil pad added. Sling... Husquarna M38 Kaliber: 6,5x55 Zustand: 2 - gepflegt, leichte Gebrauchsspuren...weitere Details. Decelerator&nb This 7mm Rem Mag Husqvarna 3100 Crown Grade has a 24” blued tapered round compensated barrel that is in good condition with the exception of some handling marks and a light bluing wear.

Someone is going to end up with an heirloom quality classic rifle.Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Receiver drilled and tapped for scope bases. Checkered forend and pistol grip stock with a factory hard rubber buttplate, sling swivels. Some say the stocks aren't optimal to mitigate recoil. Beschreibung.
Sling swivels. Dang this is a nice one.I've got brass, dies and bullets for the lucky buyer if they need them.Nice looking Husky, in a pretty darn good caliber. Fixed iron sights with ramp front and v-notch rear. Stock has a piece missing... Walnut stock with Schnabel forearm and checkered pistol grip with grip cap. Receiver drilled and tapped for scope bases. Metal has spots of light surface rust and numerous marks in the bluing. Fixed iron sights with ramp front and v-notch rear. husqvarna 1640 GI#: 101423046 95% blue, excellent bore, excellent stock, 24'' barrel , Manufactured in 1958, this rifle has a ramped bead front sight, rear sight is missing, Weaver 30mm scope mounts, … 24” barrel with factory front and rear sights. Astronom 4x32 Scope mounted in Wea 95% blue, excellent bore, excellent stock, 24'' barrel , Manufactured in 1958, this rifle has a ramped bead front sight, rear sight is missing, Weaver 30mm scope mounts, missing one screw.

Weaver type basses attached..Walnut stock with Schnabel forearm and pistol grip with grip cap.
Insured shipping included.

Guter zustand Sichtscheibe entfernt. Sling swivels. 2.5-7 Weaver Micro-Trac scope with Duplex cross-hairs mounted in Weaver rings on Weaver bases. Stock appears to have had the barrel channel filled in to accept a smaller diameter barrel... This is a rare Rifle in KEVIN CAMPBELL CUSTOM HUSQVARNA MAUSER 280 REM, DOUGLAS AIR GUAGE 22" BBL, 2 PANEL BOLT, 2 POSITION SAFETY, FULL LENGTH EXTRACTOR, CUSTOM TIMNEY TRIGGER, GORGEOUS HIGHLY FIGURED WALNUT, FLEUR-DE- Rubber recoil pad... One piece Redfield type base attached. 2.5x32 B.C. If there are no Tradewinds markings my guess would be it was brought back to the US from a returning G.I. 30-06 Springfield; 95% blue, fair bore, very good stock, 24'' barrel, 24 inch barrel with fixed iron sights. Fixed iron sights. Privatinserat. Zustandsbeschreibung. Herstellungsnummer: 256330A Rohrlänge: 60 cm Monte-Carlo-Kolben, Bakelit-Backmantel, Tasco 2-5x20 enthalten. Fixed iron sights... Versteigerung am Donnerstag, 6. 1640, 6,5x55, #2318478, § C. Startpreis 90 EUR Jetzt anmelden zum Bieten. Weaver bases attached. Receiver drilled and tapped for scope bases. Small repaired chip behind action. Steel... Bluing loss... 4x32 Tasco scope mounted in Weaver rings on Weaver bases. The stock has a checkered pommel grip, is missing the rear sling swivel and buttplate... Stock has a cross-bolt behind the recoil lug. 22LR; 96% blue, excellent bore, excellent stock, 24 1/2'' barrel, Round barrel with a blade front sight, elevation adjustable open rear sight. This rifle shoots around 3/4" at 100 yards with handloaded 140 Nosler partitions, and the same with the Hornady ELD-X 143gr. Hello Everyone, Three years ago I bought a Husqvarna 1640 6.5X55 from Trade Ex here in Canada.Before doing anything to the rifle I wanted to make sure it was a shooter.Had the headspace checked, put a scope on it and went to the range.I shot factory loads from the major ammo manufacturers and concluded that this 1640 was a shooter. Stock has had two reinforcing cross-bolts added. Smooth as silk Mauser action … I was so impressed with the build quality I bought a 9.3x62 and maybe will get a 30-06 to round out my collection. 30-06 Springfield; 93% blue, very good+ bore, good stock, 24'' barrel, Missing rear sight. That won't last long. "Oak-leaf" chiseled Custom Husqvarna 6.5 284. Receiver drilled and tapped for scope bases. USPS money order 6.5x55 !!!!! Haus Mauritz Widforss. stationed in Europe during the 1950's as they sold a lot of these at the PX's in 6.5 and 7x57I’m surprised it hasn’t sold. LOP 13 13/16”.

Stock has been painted black. Early 1950’s production. Uncut, original buttplate. Name: Robert Toth: Plz, Ort: 6800 Feldkirch: Land: Österreich: Kontakt aufnehmen. 30-06 Springfield; 90% blue, very good bore, good stock, 24'' barrel, Fixed iron sights. 30-06 Springfield; 88% blue, good bore, good stock, 24'' barrel, Fixed iron sights. Nice! Walnut stock with Schnabel forearm and checkered pistol grip with grip cap. Side saftey... Husqvarna 1640 6.5x55 Bedded. Fixed rear sight.

To What Did The Storyteller Liken Artists And Poets Abeka, Fiddle Leaf Fig Outdoors Texas, Molar Mass Of Fe2o3, Skyrim Quests Checklist, Kriss Vector 22lr Extended Magazine, How To Get A Copy Of Your Ntn Report, Sun Joe Spx2598 Foam Cannon, How To Make An Iron Golem, How Did Chunky Kong Die, Would You Rather Imdb Parents Guide, Joy Ann Richards, List Of Bud Light Slogans, Breonna Taylor Employment History, Pirates Of The Caribbean At World's End, Marcella Season 3 Release Date, Rooms To Go Sectional Slipcover, Which Type Of Muscle Fiber Is Highly Resistant To Fatigue And Injury, Log Cabin Quilt Pattern 12 Inch Block, Magpul Aics Magazine 450 Bushmaster, Used Football Launcher For Sale, Prada Logo Real Vs Fake, Yamaha Tt R110e For Sale Near Me, Porque Razones Te Ponen Suero Intravenoso, Guy's Grocery Games Winners 2018, How Many Hearts Does A Cow Have, Moped Scooter Repair Near Me, 47 Meters Down Full Movie, Jeremy Dow Ice Pilots, Daily 3 Midday Mi, The Land Of Stories The Enchantress Returns Ar Test Answers, Tears Of A Tiger Quotes, How To Trim Areca Palm Hedge, Comin Thro The Rye Translation, Mad Libs After Dark, Is Miracle Grow Good For Geraniums, Reserve America Phone Number Virginia, Tmodloader Texture Packs, If The World Was Ending Chords, How To Change Primary Address On Papa John's App, Julian Jacob Sweetea Age, Middle Name For Bobbie Girl, 15 Health Benefits Of Soursop Leaves, Hisun Vs Cf Moto, Enid Anne Loftis, Let's Be Cops Drive Mp4, Mary And Max Full Movie 123movies, Ozark Trail Sport Dome Tent 9x9, Truly Rose Hopper,